The farm/agricultural environment can pose unique challenges to public safety personnel. The equipment used in agriculture today ranges from the newest modern equipment to equipment that can be 60-70 years old. Regardless of vintage, this equipment poses hazards to both farm workers and public safety responders.
Farm and agricultural emergencies pose very unique challenges. This is why RescueTechs farm/ag instructors have strong backgrounds in both small and large agricultural operations or related industries. Our instructors know and understand what emergencies can occur and how to safely respond to these emergencies.
We are pleased to offer the following programs:
Current programs available include:
- Farm Safety and Emergency Awareness – 6 hours*
- Farm Tractor and Machinery Extrication – 16 hours*
- Machinery Extrication – 8 hours*
- Farm Silo Fire and Emergency Awareness – 3 hours
- Farm Silo Operations (includes awareness and basic firefighting operations) – 8 hours
- Farm Confined Spaces – 6-8 hours covering all farm confined spaces
*These courses can be combined in to a 20-hour program.
For more information on any of these courses, send an email to email@example.com and we will help you get the training scheduled!