RescueTechs LLC focuses on patient-oriented emergency services training with a focus in vehicle/machinery rescue and specialized training in the farm/agricultural environment. Each class includes a strong patient care focus, as well as each program is continually reviewed and updated to meet the changing and challenging arena of vehicle and machinery extrication. Special attention is paid to NFPA 1006 and 1670, as well as the National and local EMS protocols.
Vehicle/Machinery Rescue Programs:
- New Vehicle Technology and Construction Update
- Enhanced New Vehicle Technology and Construction Update
- Heavy Vehicle Technical-Level Rescue – Responding to heavy vehicle incidents involves more than just “cutting metal” and a rescuer’s training needs to reflect that… This is why our training program includes and integrates all aspects of the response – responder safety, incident management, resource planning, mass casualty response, and rescue tools and equipment considerations just to name a few. If you just want to cut, find another class, BUT if you want to function as a well-rounded rescuer/rescue company this is the program for you. This program can be delivered in a 20 or 24-hour format.
- Winching, Lifting, and Moving for Rescue – This one-day course is designed to provide the operations-level vehicle rescuer with practical hands-on experience in winching, moving, and lifting principles applicable to the vehicle extrication environment. The understanding, operating principles, and safe use of commonly carried equipment will be reinforced to complete safe extrication evolutions. The course will also introduce the student to some additional tools that they may wish to consider for their department’s rescue tool cache. Contact for details…
- Customized Vehicle Rescue Training – Programs can be developed and/or customized to meet the students or organization’s desires and needs. These can be customized for all levels of vehicle and machinery rescue, updated new vehicle anatomy, patient care and extrication practical training, etc.
Farm/Agricultural Emergency Fire/Rescue Training:
Emergency Medical Services Related Training:
If would like to schedule other training – hazardous materials, incident command/management, specialized technical rescue or specialized emergency medical services training programs, please contact us, and we can assist you. We will develop customized training to meet your specific training objectives!